The AccuBalance Air Capture Hood 8380 is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument primarily used for efficiently taking direct air volume readings at diffusers and grilles. It features a detachable micromanometer which can be used with optional probes for increased flexibility in multiple measurement applications.
Offering durable, troublefree operation, this lightweight, ergonomically designed capture hood kit saves time and money by combining multiple measurement tools into one package. The AccuBalance Air Capture Hood 8380 helps you create healthy and energy efficient environments while meeting local codes, guidelines and regulations for ventilation systems.
• Ergonomic design and ultra light weight for easy, oneperson operation
• Automatically senses and displays supply or return flows,saving time on the job
• Back pressure compensation ensures accurate readings
• Multiple hood sizes available for easy, cost effective use across multiple jobs
• Detachable digital micromanometer offers flexibility to use in multiple applications
• Includes Swirl X Flow Conditioner for use with twist or swirl type supply air diffusers
• Test and balance contractors
• Commissioning agents
• Facilities managers
• Health and safety specialists
• Ventilation system installers