The AeroTrak Remote Particle Counters with 2-Channel 4-20 mA output offer the most features and flexibility of any remote particle counters on the market today. These instruments are easy to install, configure and integrate into your systems. High quality connectors are used to make wiring straightforward. Once wired, users can select either Log or Linear 4-20 mA output signals, as well as which of the four standard supplied size channels are configured for the output. Additional remote configuration is easily completed via a web browser. And, a third 4-20 mA output provides Laser status and flow information. Each Remote Particle Counter with Analog Output includes an alarm output that can be wired directly into a PLC.
This particle counter can also store up to 3,000 sample records providing data redundancy. The instrument reports up to 4 particle sizes simultaneously and other key information such as laser current, background light level, date of last calibration, serial number and date of manufacture for easy warranty management.
Digital calibration allows for consistency when managing a large number of instruments. With the optional Temp/RH sensor, users can save cabling and powering a separate sensor into a monitoring or building automation system. The AeroTrak Remote Particle Counter also includes an alarm output which allows its users to alarm locally from the particle counter.
Features and Benefits
• AeroTrak 7310-A3F: 0.3 to 25 μm
• AeroTrak 7510-A2F: 0.5 to 25 μm
• 1 CFM (28.3 L/min) fl ow rate
• 2 Channel 4-20 mA output
• 1 Channel 4-20 mA output for laser and flow status
• 4-20 mA linear and log scaling – user selectable
• ISO 21501-4 compliant
• 24 VDC power
• Configuration via web browser and DIP switches
• Low outgassing and ionics using 3M Adhesive Technology
• Stainless steel enclosure
• External alarm output
• Smallest remote particle counter in the market (0.3 μm @1 CFM)
• Continuous Particle Contamination Monitoring
• Pharmaceutical Clean Room Monitoring
• Medical Device
• Hospital Pharmacies
• In-Vitro Fertilization Facilites
• EU Tissue and Cell Directive