AeroTrak Models 6310, 6510 and 6510-VHP are independent monitoring systems condensed into an easy-to-clean 316L stainless steel enclosure. The integrated clean pump eliminates the need for an external vacuum source. Four standard analog inputs help to reduce installation and integration costs. Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) resistance and sample inlet capping auto-detect means this instrument is ideal for use in any GMP controlled area where continuous particulate and environmental monitoring is required. Data is output via integrated Ethernet (TCP/IP), serial Modbus RTU communications and 4-20mA analog outputs. Removing the unique hot-sap combined particle sensor and blower assembly from the mounted enclosure requires no tools, making it quick and easy to maintain. The 3,000 sample record data buffer provides data redundancy, assuring full compliance and peace of mind during an unexpected network failure.
Model 6310 offers 4 size channels, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, and 1.0 μm at 1 CFM (28.3LPM) sample flow rate.
Model 6510 VHP offers 4 size channels, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 5.0 μm at 1 CFM (28.3LPM) sample flow rate.
Model 6510 offers 4 size channels, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 5.0 μm at 1 CFM (28.3LPM) sample flow rate.
• Eliminates the need for centralized vacuum system
• Internal blower has no carbon vanes and low heat gain
• Hot-swap optical sensor and pump slide out as a single assembly for fast and easy maintenance, no tools required
• Sample inlet capping auto-detect automatically stops the blower and prevents accidental damage
• Sensor optics and flow path are resistant to VHP exposure (Model 6510-VHP only), enabling use where VHP surface disinfection is utilized
• Standard four 4-20mA analog inputs reduce environmental sensor integration and installation costs
• Easy-to-clean passivated 316L stainless steel enclosure, sample probe and cap, which are resistant to cleaning solutions
• Ethernet (TCP/IP), serial Modbus RTU, and 4-20mA analog data outputs enable seamless integration into most software, including TSI’s FMS software
• 1 CFM (28.3 L/min) flow rate, up to four channels of particle data including 0.5μm and 5μm per EU and US FDA Aseptic Processing Guidelines
• ISO 21501-4 compliant calibration delivers consistent instrument counting and sizing performance
• FMS 5 monitoring software integration enables 21 CFR Part 11-compliant data collection
• GMP Controlled Areas
• Restricted Access Barrier Systems (RABS)
• Hospital Pharmacies