BINARY MANUAL-SAMPLING HPLC SYSTEM L-3000
RIGOL L-3000 HPLC Systems were designed in accordance with UHPLC standard, with an outstanding operating pressure limit 9,000 psi, that’s the highest pressure range compare to similar HPLC system.RIGOL LC systems own independent intellectual property rights, all of the key units/modules are of autonomous design and manufacturing.
Features & Benefits::
- Up to 8000PSI operational pressure. Higer working pressure extends the dynamic range in the application of chromatographic analysis, and improves the durability and reliability of the entire system
- Up to 2.5 AU linear range of the detector, allows accurate analysis for widely varying sample concentrations, either with high concentrated substance(s) or trace component(s).
- Up to 100Hz data sampling rate, allows sharper peak(s) detection and enables ultra fast analysis.
- As low as 5x10-9 g/mL detection limit, creating higher sensitivity with lower noise floor.
- Proprietary automatic solvent-compressibility compensation and pulsation dampening technologies enable excellent analysis reproducibility.
- Patented propulsion technology and ultrafine NC processing provide excellent system durability.
- User-friendly HPLC workstation, complies with the FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GLP, GMP regulations.
- Food safety
- Petrochemical engineering
- Agricultural land