The Environmental DustTrak Aerosol Monitor is built upon proven DustTrak technology that thousands of people use every day. It is a reliable solution to easily and accurately facilitate long-term outdoor environmental monitoring. Packaged in three convenient system configurations, each is fit for purpose dependent upon what mass fraction you want to measure.
The compact, weather-proof enclosure houses the newly enhanced Environmental DustTrak Photometer along with other newly designed key components, including long-life pump, built-in auto zero module, and optional heated inlet and internal heater accessories. Combine all that with the Cloud Data Management System, the Environmental DustTrak Monitor is the most efficient, flexible, and affordable solution for providing real-time access to dust measurement data.
• Conveniently packaged solutions for measurement of PM10, PM2.5, or simultaneous PMTotal, PM10, PM2.5 & PM1.0
• Robust design enables long-term runtime in environments from -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)*
• Field-replaceable, longer-life pump increases measurement uptime (life expectancy >10,000 hours)
• Optional heated inlet sample conditioning improves measurement accuracy in humid environments >50% RH
• Real-time access to secure data and sophisticated alert system via the Cloud Data Management System
• Fugitive emissions monitoring
• Site perimeter monitoring
• Fence-line monitoring
• Environmental remediation
• Construction and mining sites
• Hazardous waste sites
• Dust control operations