FPT500 is non-contaminating fog generator that can produce very high purity fog for airflow visualization test in clean rooms & high concentration of water aerosols (Atomized particle size 1-10μm on 80%) and which will leave no residue contaminants when droplet of water evaporates in side cleanroom. This product is widely accepted to Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Semiconductor industries.
Features and Benefits
• Portable and exquisite.
• Used for ISO-5 to ISO-8 in Cleanroom, vial tunnels, LAFW, BSC, Isolators, etc.
• Very insignificant warm up time required i.e. <1 minute.
• Easy to produce curtain-shaped fog by using fog wand which helps to check laminar air flow pattern by covering maximum area of HEPA filter at a time.
• We can use maximum Extendable flexible grooved milky white hosepipe of 10ft.
• Low noise i.e. ≤ 50dB
• Ultrapure foggers with absolute non-contamination. No emission of toxic gases.
• Cool Fog output.
• No residual.
• Fog is good controllability.
• Air Volume is adjustable.
• Visual indicators for Airflow, Atomization & Low water level.
• Auto Atomization switch off / cut off if water level is low.
• Water tank volume : 5 Liters
• Water capacity Max. fill level : 3.5 Liters
• Fog medium Impedance : 16 to 64 MΩ Distilled Water or
• Filtered WFI (i.e. Water for Injection)
• Fog medium conductivity : 0.15 – 1.00 ms/cm
• Fog output rate : 0.95 m3/min
• Aerosol Size Distribution : 1 -10 μm
• Continual fogging times : 40 Minutes
• Water Consumption : 25 to 70 ml/Min.
• Material of Construction : Stainless Steel SS304
Clean Room Laminar Air Flow Testing.
Laminar Air Flow Workstations Testing.
Airflow Balance Testing.
Pressure balancing of inside & outside of the cleanroom testing.
Chemical processing equipment exhausts system testing.
Personal safety evacuation system testing.
Wet cleaning exhaust system optimization.