The AXD610 is an easy to use, handheld digital Micromanometer for fast, accurate and reliable pressure measurement. It can also calculate velocity.
The AXD620 is a rugged, compact, comprehensive Micromanometer that measures pressure, and calculates velocity and volumetric flow rate. It can be used with Pitot tubes to measure velocity and then calculate flow rates with user–input duct size and shape. Premium features make it ideal for HVAC, environmental safeguards, commissioning, process control and system balancing.
Features and Benefits
Measure differential and static pressure from 15 to 15 in. H2O (3735 to 3735 Pa) Calculate and display velocity when using a Pitot tube.
Added Features and Benefits
• Calculates volumetric flow rate in duct from velocity and
userinput duct size and shape
• Preset up to 5 round and rectangular duct sizes
• Preset up to 5 K factors
• Record data points
• Data logging with time and date stamp
• Includes LogDat2 downloading software
• Programmable K factors
• HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting
• Testing and balancing
• Pitot tube duct traverses
• Static pressure measurements
• Differential pressure measurements