Scentroid OdoTracker is a wearable multi-sensor device that measures the concentrations of two chemicals in ambient air at the same time. The chemicals to be measured by the device are specified at the time of ordering. For example the user may specify the measurement of Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) in ppb level and Ammonia (NH3) in ppm level. The wearable instrument logs the chemical measurements as well as temperature and humidity of the sample, GPS location and automatically transfers all data to the user’s supplied smart Android device via Bluetooth.
• The Scentroid Odotracker includes a sampling pump with adjustable sampling rate, two chemical sensors that are specified at the time of ordering, and Scen¬troid’s OdoTracker Application that can be loaded to any customer supplied Android phone/tablet.
• Complete odour assessment
• Measuring odour losses
• Optional controlling module
• Increased safety
• Scentroid PolluTracker Plus is a complete air quality mobile laboratory. This instrument allows the user to measure hundreds of chemicals using up to 10 sensors and analysers including Photo-Ionization Detectors (PID), Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensor and electrochemical sensors.
• Flexible and cost effective solution
• Touchscreen interface