Pocket thermometer with stainless steel stem
Extech's 39240 is a waterproof stem thermometer. This stem thermometer is pocket sized with a digital display featuring 0.1° resolution and min/max recording. It measures temperature in frozen solids and liquids using the 2.75 in. (70 mm) stainless steel stem. Temperature measurements from -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C). MAX/MIN recall of high and low temperatures as well as Data Hold and Auto power Off features. Complete with one LR44 button battery and protective cover.
• 2.75" (70mm) Stainless steel stem
• Temperature: -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C)
• MAX/MIN recall of high and low temperatures
• Data Hold and Auto power Off features
• ±2°F/1°C accuracy, 0.1°/1° resolution